I know it has been hot out, but I have been craving Ramen Soup. Instead of driving far to get it, I decided to make it myself. To mine and my husband’s surprise, it was delicious. I found a recipe on thecollegehousewife.com and tweaked it a little by adding a collagen-rich superfood made from 100% Grass-Fed Bone Broth Protein Powder. I am a big fan of this protein powder and all of the other items Paleo Valley has – Here is the recipe, Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 15 T
- Total Time: 35
- Servings: 2
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 thumb of ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Mix 3 scoops of Paleo Valley Bone Broth powder/3 cups water
- 3–4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- A healthy squirt of sriracha (more if you like it spicy)
- 2– packages of dried top ramen (discard flavorings)
- 3 cups of kale or spinach, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- 2–3 eggs, soft boiled
- In a large dutch oven, or stockpot, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add in carrots and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add in minced garlic and ginger and sesame oil and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in vegetable broth, Paleo Valley Bone Broth soy sauce, and sriracha and bring broth to a slow simmer. Taste test broth and add in more soy sauce or sriracha to your liking. Stir in kale and cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Add dried ramen packages to the simmering broth and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Top soup bowls off with thinly sliced jalapeños, sesame seeds, green onions, and soft boiled eggs.