It’s that time of year again when everyone is busy at home, shopping online and in the kitchen making holiday goodies. My mother, a.k.a Bubba, (sounds like Booba), has been making this chocolate candy recipe for years. I finally got a chance to make them with her. I didn’t realize how easy they are to make, only three ingredients. If you want to impress your friends and family, make these delicious chocolate candies. Enjoy
Bubbas Chocolate Wonton Noodles
- 1/2 bag (6oz) chow mein noodles, broken into smaller pieces
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- Melt both chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a medium bowl until smooth. You can melt in a saucepan or microwave in a microwaveable bowl.
- Pour chow mein noodles into chocolate. Stir to coat.
- Using a spoon, make small bitesize clusters on a baking sheet (no coating, foil, or parchment paper needed)
- place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Ready to eat!!! Best to keep the chocolate clusters in the fridge for freshness